Successful people, in all callings, never stop acquiring specialized knowledge related to their major purpose, business, or profession. – Napoleon Hill
Do you want to become an advanced recreation therapist who has specialized knowledge and expertise?
Did you know that the National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification (NCTRC) offers five advanced specialty certifications? These certification recognize Recreation Therapists with the Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialists (CTRS) who had advanced knowledge and skills in their specialty area.
NCTRC currently offers five advanced specialty certifications, including:
- Behavioral Health
- Community Inclusion Services
- Developmental Disabilities
- Physical Medicine/ Rehabilitation
Disclaimer: Contact NCTRC for official information about their advanced specialty certifications.
Other professions offer specializations as well.
- Medical Doctors can specialize in many areas, including: Cardiology, Orthopedic Surgeon, Gastroenterology, Urology, Dermatology, etc.
- Counselors can specialize in Mental Health, Addictions, and School Counseling.
- Teachers can specialize in: English, Spanish, special education, physical education, gifted education, elementary education, etc.
- Nurses can specialize in: Ambulatory care, cardia, critical care, dialysis, etc.
This special report covers….
7 reasons why specialty knowledge is vital for your future success as a recreation therapist.
This reports includes the following 7 tips:
- Follow your dreams and passions
- Demonstrate your professional commitment
- Develop your potential
- Become a distinguished professional
- Double your productivity
- Purse career advancement opportunities
- Possibly earn more (Disclaimer: I never promise anyone that they’ll make money from using my programs and services).
If you’re interested, check out the program here:
Go here: http://www.northadvanced.com/
About my NORTH Advanced Behavioral Health Certificate Courses
- The Standard Price for my Advanced Certification Courses is $647.
- These courses have a special discount ($200) off most of the time, so they’re only $447
- Each course is wroth ten clock hours of continuing education.
- Session content is CE Pre-approved by NCTRC, so you know they count.
- Requirements include:
- Read an interesting text book
- Write at least three comments about the book in our member’s group
- Watch a one hour webinar on the topic
- Pass a written test with a score of 80% or better. You’re guaranteed to pass or you can retake the quiz for free (as many times as you want or need).
- As a bonus I mail you the required book!
- You’ll get access to network with other students in our exclusive facebook group.