I did a survey:
On a scale of (0) none to (10) a lot – how likely are you to use DannyPettry.com: Rec Therapy CEUs in the next year?
- 56% of webinar attendees selected a “10.”
- 12% of webinar attendees selected an “8.”
- 9% of webinar attendees selected a “9.”
- 9% of webinar attendees selected a “6.”
- 3% of webinar attendees selected a “5.”
- 0% of webinar attendees selected a “0, 1, 2, 3, or 4.”
Overall, 77% of webinar attendees selected 8 to 10 as likely to take a self-study course!
The reasons people want to use DannyPettry.com: Rec Therapy CEUs:
|Because it is so helpful.
|It was great info. I would recommend it to anyone.
|I have attended several webinars and they are very helpful and informative
|It is the greatest!
|I have took many CEUs from this website and I enjoy them.
|easy and quick cues
|I like the free ones!
|Because I really enjoy the courses, and the subjects they are based on, and I hope to have the money to buy the courses in the near future
|Because your CEU opportunities are accessible and at times free!
|Easy and user friendly
|I always use this site, it is excellent!
|I have already purchased a CEU
|I like the option of a self paced course.
|There was a lot of valuable/applicable information.
|I am confused by this question
|Easy way to get CEUS from comfort of home
|I enjoy the CEUs, and I can tell Danny truly cares about us as Rec Therapists.
|There was the discount provided from this course.
|I like his website.
|I prefer to attend Conferences and workshops but love the conveniences of obtaining CEUs online too.
|Very informative and nice way to earn ceus
|I enjoy being able to get CEUs at home. Danny’s courses are very informative and easily accessible.
|Great way to get CEU’s!
DannyPettry.com gets outstand reviews by our students. Read what they have to say below. And… If you’re ready to invest in your own your potential as a recreational therapist then simply head over to my site for online training programs here: http://www.dannypettry.com/courses.html
- It has very useful information that is applicable to TR programming. The self-study course is straight forward and convenient.
- Reading the book “Made to Stick”. Information I can use
- Reading and owning the books. Good future reference materials
- ease of getting the information
- Self paced and easily accessed. Great book
- I found it to be very clear and perfect for me.
- The book was great and applied it to my life. I felt it really helped with my work as well and applied it on the job.
- enjoyed that I got to do it from my own home, when I was available. I feel like I am so busy with work sometimes that it is difficult to get CEU’s outside of my work. This was refreshing.
- I can apply this information to my group and individual sessions when discussing stress management
- I liked how simple it was. All I had to do was watch a video, take notes, and then take a quiz on the video’s content
- No suggestions for improvement.
- I can take the course quiz as many times as I want, No deadline for course completion. It’s perfect. No changes necessary.
- Clear objectives and guidelines
- It’s awesome
- Affordable, informative, and concise.
- It’s perfect. no changes necessary
- no time limit.
able to re-take the quiz as much as needed.
- nothing needs improvement. it’s perfect. no changes necessary.
- good refresher
- Being able to complete this on my own time, in my own home
- No improvement needed
- easy access and appropriate
- Done from my home
- Short, sweet, and to the point
- I can do it on my own time and take the quiz over if necessary
- Could complete from my own home.
- I can go at my own pace, can reflect on what I read and discuss with others before required to take exam to get their opinions and expertise.
- I have been taking courses from Danny Pettry for a number of years now. I always like the ease of studying at my own time and taking the test at my leisure.
If you’re ready to invest in your own your potential as a recreational therapist then simply head over to my site for online training programs here: