One of my co-workers shared this amazing site today, titled: http://www.therapistaid.com/
- Resources: worksheets, videos, articles, and links to products.
- Help with Emotions: anger, anxiety, stress, depression, and grief.
- Therapy models: DBT, CBT, Motivational interviewing
- Topics: goals, education, communication, art, self-esteem, and values.
- Ranges for: children, adolescents, and adults.
I think RTs will love this:
My professor in graduate school at Indiana University, the famous David Austin (Professor Emeritus) recently posted a youtube video with Geoffrey Godbey at his facebook page.
Dr. Austin argued that all students in recreation related fields should watch the video and he said (especially grad students).
I [Danny Pettry] had read several books by Geoffrey Godbey while completing my graduate degree in recreational therapy from Indiana University.
I started to watch the video and I could relate a lot of my own experiences to those of Dr. Geoffrey Godbey. I found the video real easy to listen to.
Here is the youtube video that Dr. Austin was making a reference to:
Here are his books on amazon:
–> Geoffrey Godbey books < —