Our company is generous. WE love giving more.
Here are the March 2017 Contest Winners
A random number generator was used to select contest winners.
- Taylor H., North Carolina – Grand prize winner. She won a 5-clock-hour self-study CEU course from DannyPettry.co ($80 Value) + the required book is being sent to her for free too (A $20 value) Way to go Taylor.
Three runner-ups won a $10 amazon gift card from DannyPettry.com (Rec Therapy CEUs)
- Allison D., Colorado
- Kari S., Wisconsin
- Lesley, Michigan
As you know, I love sending gift packs to my rec therapy friends!
I had a large contest for October!
I used a random number generator online to select the winners! As always, no purchase is necessary. Anyone can enter. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
The First Place Winner is:
- Sherry N., from Masontown, West Virginia.
She won a free self-study CEU course (with book included), my ATRA bag that I received at the national conference that is jam-packed with promotional flyers and products. + a $25 amazon gift card!
The odds of winning this prize was 1 out of 154. It was less than 1% chance of winning (0.0065).
Nine second place winners won a $10 amazon gift card.
These winners include:
- Joe B. Groton, NY
- Ellie B., Austin, TX
- Julie S., Holland, MI
- Brenda B., Galion, OH
- Mary P., Las Vegas, NV
- Amanda L., Warren, WI
- Jama D., Mt. Pleasant, MI
- Cathy, Farmington Hills, MI
- DeLinda N., Kansas City, MO
The odds of winning this prize was 9 out of 153 people, about a 6% chance of winning.
One hundred people received a Halloween gift bag with candy and DannyPettry.com promotional items (notepad, ink pen, highlighter)
The odds of winning one of these was 100 out of 154. That is about a 65% chance!
- Erica H. from Toledo, OH was “won” of those winners. Here is a picture she sent me:
Everyone can win a FREE CEU from DannyPettry.com – Just Join my FREE Webinar, CEU Secrets, that will be presented life on Wed. Oct. 19th, @ 7:00 p.m. (eastern time).
Sign-up here: http://www.CEUsecrets.com
Elyse J., Bloomington, MN had won a copy of my children’s book, Building Character with Sam, Izzy, and Many Other Dogs: 15 Tips to Help Children Build Character. She had attended my training session at ATRA! I always like to give away door-prizes at my sessions
The book has been featured in the media and in publications several times, including:
- Tampa Bay Parenting Magazine (Tampa Bay, FL).
- The Parthenon – Student newspaper at Marshall University (Huntington, W.Va).
- The Register-Herald Newspaper (Beckley, W.Va.)
- Indiana University Alumni Magazine (no article – but posted picture of book online). (Bloomington, IN) in 2009 or 2010
- West Virginia Public Radio Interview in Jan. 2011
The book has a 5-star rating from amazon.com reviewers!
Seal of Approval Winner by The National Parenting Center
Testers were delighted to discover this storybook that teaches children important lessons about tolerance, empathy, sharing, compassion and much more. Pettry uses adorable dogs and puppies to illustrate these good character traits. Parents noted how well the book was written. The style easily connected with children and was fun for parents to read. What many parents told us was that this book sparked conversations about various behaviors including how humans and dogs share many similarities when it comes to caring for each other.
go to this link to get the book:
Building Character with Sam, Izzy, and Many Other Dogs: 15 Tips to Help Children Build Character.
OR go here: